Contracts Coordinator (French Speaker)
We are a global team of Contracts Coordinators responsible for administering all legal documentation and updating as well as maintaining the integrity of the customer database. We assist our internal and external clients globally, in various languages, for all contracts related matters and thanks to this, we build strong and lasting relationships with our stakeholders.
We'll trust you to:
- Process of Service Order Requests (SORs) and identification of contract needs
- Maintenance of global agreements and customer legal entity databases to ensure the appropriate documentation is signed by the clients and that database integrity is not compromised
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting and Installations teams to ensure seamless customer experience
- Provide outstanding platinum customer service by assisting internal and external clients with contracts related inquiries
- Project management: milestone tracking verification and project status reporting
- Liaise with Research and Development to design, implement and test new terminal functionality
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience developing and maintain solid client relationships
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Fluency in French
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using the Bloomberg Professional Service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.