Internal Auditor - Treasury - 12 month FTC
What will you be doing?
• Identifying, assessing and documenting risks and controls on each audit
• Evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of controls using data analytics where possible, and document this understanding in the BIA audit toolkit
• Updating the Audit Owner and audit team with progress and observations in daily meetings
• Collaborating with peers and supporting the Treasury audit team
• Writing high quality audit observations and supporting the Audit Owner in writing the report
• Providing suggestions to management within meetings, for actions to address control issues identified
• Proactively taking on additional tasks as requested by Vice Presidents/Directors/Managing Directors
• Embracing the agile approach adopted across BIA, suggesting practical ways of improving the work done including constructive feedback / upward feedback
What we're looking for:
• Proven working experience and exposure on Treasury, Liquidity Risk and Liquidity reporting end-to-end audits
• Relevant professional audit qualifications, such as CIA, MIIA, ACCA, CISA
• Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Technical knowledge of ILAAP, Liquidity Risk Management, Stress Testing or Liquidity Risk Reporting
• Proven working experience and exposure to any of the Treasury disciplines in the first or second line of defence
• Relevant Treasury qualification (CertBALM, ACT, BTRM)
• Python coding knowledge to perform data analytics
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.