Investment Director - SME Direct Lending
Reporting to the Global Head of Credit, the successful individual will be joining a high-performing and entrepreneurial outfit who have combined ambitious plans with a proven and effective strategy across the venture debt space.
This role would be well-suited to individuals who have a hands-on technical experience of Direct Lending across the UK's SME landscape and are looking to exercise their entrepreneurial spirit within a team focussed on disrupting the SME lending space.
The client is open to receiving applications from a range of backgrounds however is particularly interested in speaking to individuals who have:
- SME credit experience (£1 million - £100 million turnover)
- Experience originating and managing small-ticket loans (£1 million - £10 million)
- An existing network within the UK SME lending space
- Experience structuring Distressed Debt
- Experience conducting Corporate Workouts
- 10+ years of relevant experience (Another lender, advisory business or Corporate Finance)
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business at the forefront of innovation within the SME lending space and the stability and credibility of established partnerships with a major financial institution.