Facilitation of Client Assurances through: Providing support for on-site walkthroughs with operational teams. Supporting with the overview and validation of controls performed within support areas or Compliance. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Client Assurance Framework and ensure the smooth end to end process of an Assurance takes place ensuring all meetings, calls etc. are organised to reduce the impact on the Client and Operational time.
You will be required to have a good ability to communicate and accompany external stakeholders on the operational floor and understand risk and compliance frameworks and testing.
- Create a formalised system which reflects the processes and procedures listed within the control reports working procedures. Introduce effective internal processes and procedures for Ops management to store and save control operating evidence.
- Reviewing and approving the scope of the assurance controls visit - arranging meetings with operations to review and holding the initial call with the client to agree the scope and meet/call with Client to discuss outstanding actions and new actions from review. Collate and provide evidence to the client when requested for Assurance Reviews
- Liaising with the affected departments to ensure preparation for the Client visits and calls run in an orderly way
- Designing the agenda for the one/two days per month and scheduling time with the Operational/ support staff where required, review actions and assign owners and follow up with action owners daily/weekly/monthly
- Liaising with support areas to progress actions such as Change, MI through weekly meetings to ensure volume of actions is controlled
- Work closely with the Risk and Compliance Manager in ensuring the RCA's are kept up to date
- Client engagement
- Risk and Controls framework
- Contact Centre experience
- A good understanding of compliance
- Driving Change and Innovation
- Strategic Orientation
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organising