Financial Reporting Manager
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, as Statutory Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the external statutory reporting and providing technical accounting support including:
- Preparing consolidated statutory financial reporting for various entities within the group
- Playing a pivotal role in implementing a consolidation tool
- Responsible for managing the external audit
- Be the contact for technical accounting queries for the UK business and producing relevant papers/audit committee papers
- Validation and evaluation of critical accounting estimates such as IFRS9 impairments and hedge accounting
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) working within a technical statutory reporting role now within a bank or lending business or alternatively seeking your first move from practise to industry where you have been exposed to banking and lending type companies in an audit capacity.
IFRS9 knowledge is required.
Post Covid 19 a flexible work from home/office will apply.