Independent Financial Adviser
You are a high calibre adviser who values independence and wants to secure a future within a supportive professional environment. You are seeking to join an established firm offering excellent benefits, opportunity for career progression and an employed position with a flexible schedule.
Our practice was established 25 years ago and is now seeking dynamic individuals who are motivated to contribute to the future direction and growth of the business, with the potential for equity participation for the right candidate.
We are a directly authorised independent firm, providing first class financial planning services.
We operate state of the art technology systems to assist the provision of holistic planning advice.
We care a great deal about our staff, our clients and their businesses.
Ideally, we seek someone provenly competent at business relationships and new business generation. If they come with a small portfolio of quality clients, so much the better.
We can offer a very competitive remuneration package and bonus potential.
As a financial planner with us you will want to
- Offer independent, high quality holistic financial planning solutions and services
- Develop client trust and maintain relationships via exceptional client service
- Promote referrals and maintain business activities
- Work with a supportive team
You will also be honest, ethical, competent and professional and care a great deal about what you do.
- Level 4 diploma qualified and above, preferably Chartered status or en route
- A minimum of 2 years Competent Adviser Status
- Strong technical knowledge and broad product experience
- Strong interpersonal and written communications
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Comfortable with personal autonomy within a team environment
- Excellent time management with ability to work to deadlines
- IT literate
- An existing client bank
We are a long established friendly, positive and professional team of financial planners based in Horsham town centre.
When we are hiring, we make it our priority to find people who share our values and our passion for what we do.
If you believe a job worth doing is worth doing well, we'd love to hear from you!
We are using a third party to run and organise the response for this advert. Please do apply through the application and not directly to us as there is a chance your application will be missed if it doesn't go through the right channel. Please, no agencies.