Outsourcing Delivery Analyst
- Process trade settlement in WSO Admin based on the information provided by client.
- Insure timely and efficient processing of all new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay downs, commitment reductions, etc.
- Responsible for accurately processing daily activity, new deal closings, restructures and amendments for all asset types (Loans, Bonds, ABS, Equities, CDS) by reviewing source documentation and faxes from agent banks
- Process interest, commitment fees and investigate discrepancies when necessary
- Responsible for reconciliations, balancing and publishing of cash ledgers, as well as issue research and resolution
- Review system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities and handle exception items
- Interact with appropriate individuals/entities to gather all pertinent information/details in order to reflect date accurately in the system
- Handle requests from different departments/clients within an hour turn around
- Complete special projects as assigned
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.