We are looking for a top tier, tenacious Credit Manager to provide strong leadership to a Credit Control team of circa 10 heads (including TL's). Your overall remit will mainly be to control DS0 and reduce the value of overdue debt, reduce billing queries and streamline the process, plus prioritise and improve customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
• Manage a team of experienced Credit Controllers through the end to end credit cycle including 121's, setting day to day objectives and managing performance.
• Work within Credit Control service levels and monitoring performance against KPIs
• External and internal customer focus, ensuring an effective credit control collection service and appropriate escalation of issues
• Monitoring and overseeing timely and accurate reconciliations to customers
• Resolving any customer queries within service levels
• Ensure DSO is kept within budget with a continuous programme for improvement
• Manage risk and minimise bad debt write offs
• Develop, maintain and consistently apply a Credit Management Policy
• Business partnering the finance and commercial teams including running credit management forums to discuss debt with relevant business leaders
• Ensure strong financial controls are in place around the posting and banking of cash receipts against sales ledger debt
• Provide cash flow forecasts as requested
• Continuous improvement, updating, improving and implementing processes and controls
• Strong credit management background
• Ideally previous experience of working in a shared service centre
• Experience in a high pressure, turnaround environment
• ICM or equivalent
• Proven record of delivering process improvements in Credit Control
• Experience and knowledge of ERP systems preferably SAP and Credit systems
• Advanced excel skills
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration. This role will be a very quick turnaround.