This is a great opportunity for a confident & pro-active individual who is looking for that next step in their career with a business who always put their employees first! The ideal candidate will have an appetite for knowledge, excellent communication skills and the ability to speak with people at all levels of an organisation.
You will be working as part of a fun & friendly team and eventually have full responsibility for the credit control, sales ledger and providing additional support to the wider finance team.
Duties of the Credit Controller will include:
* Raising sales invoices
* Setting up new client accounts
* Chasing outstanding debt via telephone & email
* Performing credit checks on new clients
* Negotiating payment plans
* Allocating incoming cash
* Dealing with any payment/invoice queries
* Liaising with the sales team, directors & senior management
* Producing aged debt reports
* Ensuring journal entries and other transactions are recorded accurately
* Assisting in day-to-day ad-hoc finance duties and month end
* Strong communication skills
* Must have proven experience of the full Accounts Receivable process from invoicing through to chasing for payment
* Ability to resolve complex queries within a timely and professional manner
* Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office Packages & Excel
* Between 3-5 years' experience within a Credit Control position
* Ability to work well towards strict targets & deadlines
My client is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible. Therefore, if you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please feel free to apply today or alternatively, you can contact Beth Liversidge!