- Overseeing all aspects of the Collateral margining process to ensure counterparty risk is effectively managed. This will involve liaising with various internal and external stakeholders covering OTC bi-lateral//OTC Cleared/ETD and Portfolio Reconciliations work streams.
- Analysis for payment discrepancy review and resolution
- Key escalation point for queries from Collateral Vendor for BAU activity
- Prepare, collate & issue various Collateral related reporting to key internal / external stakeholders
- Establishing strong relationships and working in conjunction with Investment Operations, Custodians, Brokers and Counterparts.
- Liaises with business, counterparties and custodians to follow up on collateral related matters
- Ensure daily exception reporting is completed timely with any errors promptly rectified to maintain data integrity standards
- Partner with business, legal and credit to ensure new clients have correct CSA and reporting requirements
- Ensure completeness of the documentation process, which includes reviews and execution.
- Determine discrepancies needing escalation and promptly bring to the attention of management or other departments.
- Coordinating both internally and with external stakeholders to gather comments, information, review and ultimately complete agreements and prepare them for execution
- Organization of execution of completed agreements
- Follow-up work to ensure return of signed documents and completion and closing of files.
- Responding to queries on the documentation from various departments including the Investment Division
- Ongoing opportunity to challenge existing controls/processes and leverage your experience to identify risks and improve the effectiveness of the team
- Display exemplary conduct and live by our organizations Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across the business
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance
- Provide Trade support (equity / fixed income) including Trade capture, matching, trade settlement and confirmation
- Work closely with the Portfolio Managers, Trades, Compliance, and other internal teams to provide adequate support on trade related matters
- Liaise with external counterparties, third-party service providers to source underlying asset data
- Utilize manager/custodian websites to monitor client transactions and Assist with the handling of corporate actions
- Manage trade breaks, settlements issues, Broker fee reconciliation