Estate Accounts Assistant
Due to their expanding Estate Management Department, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join our clients warm and friendly team.
The company are based in the heart of Windsor. They have a growing portfolio of well-run residential blocks situated mostly within a couple of miles of the office.
About the Role:
As the Estate Accounts Assistant, your role will involve the following:
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Raising and issuing service charge and ground rent demands in accordance with the leases.
- Receipting leaseholder payments into the system.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing year end service charge accounts packs to include accruals, prepayments and journals, ready to be sent to accountants.
- Dealing with arrears of service charge and ground rent appropriately.
- Setting up new sites, leases, units and service charge information onto the property management system.
- Dealing with Company Secretarial matters.
- Dealing with insurance renewals and payments.
- Preparing solicitors packs and dealing with solicitor enquiries
- Dealing with queries raised by colleagues, clients and tenants efficiently.
What are we looking for?
- You will be able to demonstrate strong accounting skills
- You will have strong organisational skills
- You will manage your time well and adhere to deadlines
- You will possess a high level of detail and accuracy
- You will be friendly and approachable
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30.
Remuneration and future career opportunities are excellent.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.