My client are a highly successful Accountancy practice and are looking to add a Senior Associate to their team.Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
- Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
- Complete basic tax computations for clients.
- Compose letters to clients, tax office and the registrar of companies.
- Complete detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is clear and logical.
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
The CandidateYou will have proven experience as an Audit Senior and be proficient in preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations. Contact: Karen CummingsReference: KC/23341Candidate care:
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.