Credit Risk Manager
Credit Risk Manager
Up to £85,000
A high-flying, soon to be profitable fintech is seeking a Credit Risk Manager to lead a team responsible for the development and optimisation of Credit Risk Strategies for their unsecured retail credit portfolio. You will need a strong background in Credit Risk Analytics and have experience using data to define business strategies. You will also be managing stakeholder relationships as a key influencer within the group.
It's a great chance for someone looking for a step up into a management role whilst remaining hands on with the analytics.
It's the chance to join an innovative company where you will have a big impact steering the direction and driving the growth of a growing portfolio without the red tape and formalities of bigger banks.
- Oversee a team responsible for credit strategies, portfolio performance and customer profitability including Acquisitions, ECM, and back-end initiatives
- Use data and anto optimise growth and volumes with good quality credit and credit risk
- Play a leadership role in the strategic direction and operational running of the portfolio
- Influence key stakeholders and manage relationships with internal teams
- Leverage the use of data and analytics across the consumer life-cycle for this unsecured portfolio
- Manage portfolio credit policies and procedures
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level with at least a 2:1 in a numerate subject
- Proven Credit Risk Strategy experience for a leading FS or fintech company
- A well-developed understanding of quantitative analytical methods
- Excellent data skills including SQL, Python or other
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £85,000
- Competitive Benefits
- No red tape and an opportunity to make a genuine impact
HOW TO APPLY
Use the apply feature on this page!
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk, Credit Risk, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Manager, Strategic Decisions, Commercial, Insights, Data, Retail Banking, trends, Investigatory Analysis,