Corporate Access Coordinator
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
In this role you will manage the flow of information for global corporate access and collaborate across investments to monitor and manage meeting with corporates on behalf of the fixed income and equity teams.
You will have a focus on origination and maintenance of relationships with the research analysts and portfolio managers to develop efficiencies coordinating all internal/external research and corporate access.
How you'll spend your time...
- You will be responsible for the flow of information, monitoring and managing meetings on behalf of the fixed income and equity teams to develop efficiencies by coordinating all internal/external research and corporate access.
- Work in partnership with Head of Global Research Relations & Corporate Access to ensure global coordination in driving direct corporate access
- Maintain databases to capture and track conferences and internal and external research data for Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers.
- Oversee company conferences and non-deal roadshows for research analysts and portfolio managers. Ensure conference/roadshow learnings are shared with broader research analysts and portfolio manager teams to align with the research sharing principles to enhance the investment decision making processes.
- Maintain internal research meetings, sharing process and communications (i.e. track and manage round tables, coordination of materials and update distribution list.)
- Provide analysis on corporate access consumption - comparing Direct Engagement to the Street
- Partner with research analysts and portfolio managers to maintain long-term relationships with investor relations, industry experts and external contacts.
- Work in coordination with the Stewardship team on all corporate engagements
- Collaborate with Proxy team on voting processes and best practices
To be successful in this role you will be...
- A collaborative team player who is extremely organised and able to work well under pressure. You should also have a strong personal drive and self-motivation.
- Able to hold conversations with all levels of seniority to build successful relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Have a general understanding of the financial markets and want to expand this knowledge further
- Have strong analytical capabilities.
- Project management skills: drive multiple projects forward at the same time, coordinating events and meetings amongst 400 investors globally.
If you also had this, it would be great...
- Professional qualifications such as IMC or CFA.