Intrum UK has recently been awarded Gold from Investors in Customers for the seventh consecutive year - The IIC's highest accolade for delivering 'exceptional' customer service!
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Training Specialist to join our Learning & Development team!
At Intrum UK our training is a fundamental part of a new employees career with ; Having trainers who are passionate and love developing others' potential through the use of coaching and mentoring is essential.
The successful candidate will have a passion for training, especially for providing a fantastic experience for new joiners and embedding the Company Values into core ; You will have the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced ; You will have high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to impart knowledge to others in a clear and concise way.
Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development you will initially focus on delivering training to new employees on the client side of our business (CMS).
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering induction orientation training for new employees joining Intrum, ensuring the fundamental importance of adherence to Intrum's culture of ethical performance and fair treatment to customers.
• In particular, you will focus on delivery of CreditSolve systems training, customer service and communication skills, Quality Assurance and overall induction accreditation testing. All employees must leave the process with a strong understanding of the requirements of the role and the importance of delivering fair outcomes through all customer interactions.
• Facilitation of the 'Graduation Bay'; ensuring all employees who enter the process are provided structured support and development inclusive of call monitoring and weekly performance reviews. You will also be responsible for Co-ordination of Grad Bay support including Managers, Quality Assurance and Team Leader requirements and the facilitation of post-graduation handovers.
• Timely completion of any Graduation Reporting inclusive of individual training received and post-graduation recommendations.
• Maintaining up-to date records of all training activity conducted throughout Intrum, inclusive of any external training delivered via departmental training logs and Workday.
• Building effective lines of communication with the members of the team and all other departments.
• Identifying training needs of team members and to address this through coaching or highlighting areas for formal training where appropriate.
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of credit management ;At Intrum UK we believe in leading the way to a sound economy and helping our customers become debt free in affordable ;Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Helping companies get paid so they can grow, employ and prosper.
We want to make a difference by ethically supporting thousands of customers to pay off their debt. Our people care about treating our customers fairly and we care about our people.
Intrum UK has recently been awarded Investors in People Gold! We are delighted to hear that 100% of our people feel Intrum UK has clear values and that 94% also believe Intrum UK is a great place to work!
Please note that you will be subject to a credit check and a criminal records check as part of our pre-employment checks process. You should not be bankrupt, have any outstanding County Court Judgements on your credit file or have more than two registered defaults.
Intrum UK are an equal opportunities employer.