Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger professional who has had previous experience working through a backlog of invoices and dealing with complex invoice queries, in exchange for an excellent platform to work with a forward thinking business in a busy team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day clerical activities in the Accounts Payable department
- Matching, batching and coding invoices onto the system
- Working though backlog of un-allocated invoices
- Issuing remittance advice
- Processing expenses
- Completing major supplier statement and bank reconciliations
- Investigating discrepancies and liaising with stakeholders to resolve
- Various administrative support duties as required for the role
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak to applicants with the following:
- Excellent level of Microsoft Excel, including Pivot tables
- Experience within a fast-paced, high volumes accounts payable environment
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
Elevation Accountancy Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.