Vice President - PE Secondary Advisory
- Key role in execution of secondaries and other GP-led transactions from start to finish.
- Leading small to mid-size transactions depending on experience level.
- Driving material preparation efforts.
- Coordinating investor due diligence and interaction, including leadership of investor due diligence meetings and calls.
- Supporting senior team members on strategic aspects of deals and managing challenges and issues.
- Management of analysts involved in the execution effort.
• Main point of contact for client on process / operational issues.
- Significant senior client interaction during course of transaction, including participation in meetings and calls
- Develop strong relationships with client peers
- Develop relationships / credibility with clients above peer level
- Supporting the research and identification of target clients, and maintaining relevant databases.
- Pricing analysis of potential secondary opportunities.
- Assisting in the preparation of pitches.
- As relevant, participating in initial interactions with potential clients.
- Driving due diligence efforts on potential opportunities.
- Investor account coverage: develop and maintain relationships with key team members.
- At least six years' experience of working in the private equity, private capital fundraising, investment banking M&A or corporate finance advisory sectors
- Of these, ideally at least two years' experience of working in a transactional corporate finance environment (buyside or advisory)
- Meaningful exposure to the private equity industry (ideally across both GP and LP landscape)
- Some exposure to private equity secondary transactions highly preferred
- Experience as a secondary market participant (buyside or advisory) a strong advantage
- Strong interest in the private equity secondaries market with motivation to develop a personal brand within the industry
- Track record of client and/or investor exposure and impact - having taken the lead with counterparty interaction
- Ability to "think on their feet" with good commercial judgement
- High level of attention to detail, organisation skill and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High level of verbal and written English communication skills (additional European languages a plus)
- Strong numerical and excel skills, including modelling experience
- Solid understanding of corporate finance (balance sheets, P&Ls, capital structures, etc.)