Commercial Financial Analyst (AA/EE)
As one of the oldest and most sought after FMCG brands this opportunity will provide you insight into a brand that boasts with more than 20million units being consumed each day across more than 190 countries worldwide. The brand has grown from strength to strength since its humble beginnings more than a century ago, even taking the leap in breaking away from a larger group and operating as an independent entity a few years ago. This role will require a skilled Finance Business partner who will play a critical role in assiting the sales and marketing teams in making decisions with regards to revenue and cost management, financial analysis, business planning cycle of sales and marketing, analysis of volume, revenue and margins, monitoring cost development as well as identifying gaps in the sales and marketing process.
- Completed Bcom Management Accounting / similar degree
- Completed CIMA or currently on Strategic Level studies for CIMA
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Min 5 - 8 years in depth management accounting and financial analyst experience
- Experienced in working hand in hand with the marketing and sales team
- Experience within the FMCG or manufacturing or logistics sectors - non-negotiable
- Advanced Excel skills
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.