Financial Analyst / Cost Accountant (Supply Chain)
As one of the oldest and most sought after FMCG brands this opportunity will provide you insight into a brand that boasts with more than 20million units being consumed each day across more than 190 countries worldwide. The brand has grown from strength to strength since its humble beginnings more than a century ago, even taking the leap in breaking away from a larger group and operating as an independent entity a few years ago. This role will require a skilled cost accountant and analyst with some of the key focus areas including; identifying gaps in supply chain processes, P&L and balance compilation and analysis, calculate volume, price and mix, end to end execution of standard product costing, product costing of new SKU's and analysis of costing results, month end reporting and business performance review, analysis of impairment accounts, WIP as well month end cost accrual journals.
- Completed Bcom Management Accounting / similar degree
- Completed CIMA or currently on Strategic Level studies for CIMA
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Min 5 - 8 years in depth cost accounting and financial analyst experience
- Experienced in working hand in hand with the supply chain team
- Experience within the FMCG or logistics sectors - non-negotiable
- Advanced Excel skills
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.