- Join an international, market-leading manufacturer of building products
- Want to be valued for your expertise and value you create
- Want job security with a leading brand 70+ years experience
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands - Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, the Financial Controller assumes full financial responsibility for a significant business unit with sales turnover greater than $100 million.
The Financial Controller will be the key finance representative for this business and will be part of the senior management team.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts, accurately and timely.
- Completion of quarterly reporting packs to US Head Office.
- Interpretation of financial information and providing feedback & recommendations.
- Analysis of sales, costs, pricing, overheads, and comparing actual performance to budget and forecast.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget & forecasts.
- Staff management and mentoring.
- Preparation of business cases to support capital investment projects.
- Responsibility of the internal control framework including compliance with Sarbanes Oxley legislation.
- Management and oversight of accounting functions in 1 offshore entity.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting and professional qualification and current registration with a recognised accounting body, CA or CPA.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Financial Controller or similar role.
- Experience in a manufacturing organisation and understanding of standard costing.
- Strong experience using financial software / ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Practical experience managing internal control framework, specifically, Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Previous experience in a US multi-national corporation is preferred.
- High-level financial reporting and analytical skills with strong attention to detail and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees at all levels to ensure adherence to financial policies and controls.
- A solid understanding of accounting standards.
- Adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals.
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to become part of the JELD-WEN family, please apply online by completing the application process.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening and police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.