As an Accounts Assistant, you will be part of a wider Finance Team, ensuring all transactions and accounts are recorded correctly.
My client is a well-established business based near Eastbourne. Due to some internal moves, they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the existing Finance team.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be part of a wider Finance Team, to include duties of:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ad-hoc requests
To be successful, you should have:
- Experience working in Accounts for minimum 1 year.
- Experience in a varied role will be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience with Kerridge Accounting System highly advantageous.
- Ability to commute to the Eastbourne area.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity to work in an established team offering support.
- To work in a varied role.