New Financial Controller position leading a large region for a growing Financial Services business launching new products to market.
Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing relationships and a team of qualified accountant across your Business unit.
The company is an international, growing Financial Services business. It is ambitious, exciting, and offers a defined career path for this new Financial Controller
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for delivering the financial reporting, and associated accounting responsibilities for a large region.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Technical accounting and compliance to IFRS.
- Month end reporting, ensuring that the close is accurate and timely.
- Ensure all financial, statutory and regulatory requirements of the business are met.
- Driving process efficiency's and streamlining across the business.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- The position manages a team, and it will be required that the successful candidate has some experience of developing and coaching large team.
To be successful, you will have gained post qualification experience from an growing and fast paced organisation. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set (IFRS) from a top accountancy practice, and be a qualified ACCA or ACA accountant. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous Financial Services experience is essential.
Salary on offer is £80,000-£95,000 depending on experience, Bonus, Pension, PMI for the family, 25 days holiday, parking on site and flexible working.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.