Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region with a wide variety of restaurant options. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
This doesn't happen without our awesome people! We are looking for an Accountant to join our growing business!
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
- Document the supporting information for all journal entries
- Assist in Tax preparation and filing, and month-end account closing activities as well as perform account reconciliations
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries and preparation of Financial Statements
- Ensure inventory/assets are properly recorded and accounted
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of inventory processes
- Assist with the execution and/or supervision of inventory existence procedures (wall-to-wall physical inventories and/or cycle count procedures) for company managed and third party locations
- Ensure inventory controls are in place and properly executed
- Assist and monitor rider-related financial operations (remittances and freelance payments)
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and should be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experiences
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making and data entry skills
- Above average verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective planning, organizational, stress, and time management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or within a team
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech - it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, Insurance, and more!