Payroll & HR Systems Coordinator
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
As HR Coordinator (Payroll & Systems) you will play a crucial role in processing regular payroll payments in conjunction with the Payroll Specialist, whilst being the main point of contact for employee and third party payroll queries. You will also assist the Senior Analyst HR System with HR systems administration.
An exciting opportunity for you to kick-start your HR career and work amongst a high performing and passionate team. Gain exposure to all areas of HR to build the foundations of your career!
What you will do:
- Support the Payroll Specialist with payroll processing while partnering with an external payroll provider to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing and query resolution
- Deliver an exceptional level of service and to internal customers but responding to queries and ensuring resolutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Finance stakeholders to ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are clean each month and internal controls compliance is maintained
- Partner with key finance & HR business partners in the administration of the bonus and commission process
- End to end Learning Management System management including updates and maintenance
- General system administration and resolving user queries
Who we are looking for:
- Motivated to learn new systems and naturally tech savvy
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively build relationships with internal customers
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage a large work volume at critical times
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
Culture & Benefits
- Join one of Australia's (and the world's) Best Places to Work since 2014!
- Grow and develop your HR career with a company that prides ourselves on personal and professional development
- Free on-site gym and parking!
To join us, click apply now!