Group External Reporting - Senior Planning Manager
Your new company
I am currently working with a FTSE 100 general and life insurer looking to hire a senior planning manager to join the group external reporting function. They are a household name around the world and offer fantastic career opportunities and reward packages.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with duties and responsibilities including:
- Development and ownership of annual plan and group external financial reporting timetable
- Lead 3rd party engagement for producing external reporting collateral.
- Provision of analysis to drive continuous improvement and aiding business decision making
- Monitoring progress of all external reporting team activities and chase relevant shareholders where necessary
- Influence senior stakeholders across the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience in a listed financial services company. You will need proven track record delivering to tight deadlines and communicating with a range of stakeholders across levels and geographies. You will need a good understanding of financial reporting processes and the ability to present complex issues simply.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join an industry leader with a excellent market reputation. This is a visible role in the business with a chance to engage with a range of senior stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.