Interim External Audit
An opportunity to work as an interim Financial Accountant (with an audit focus) for a leading Public Sector organisation. This will be a London based role with the ability to work remotely.
My client are a central Government organisation with offices across the UK.
The core responsibilities of the interim Financial Accountant will be:
- To prepare and complete audit work and programmes
- Preparation of annual accounts and audited
- Supporting junior staff with workload and allocating work to other team members
- Assist with general financial reporting
- Stakeholder management
The successful candidate will be/have:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Extensive audit experience
- Excellent stake holder management skills
- Experience leading audit work with delegation of responsibilities
- Great communications skills
On going interim day rate assignment (Inside IR35)