• Flexible working arrangements
• Ongoing cross training and development to support your success
Here at The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leading us to partner and build stronger relationships with all of our stakeholders. In turn, to help us achieve continued growth, we are looking to invest in high performers, whether you're an experienced consultant or looking to kick start your career in our industry!
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
About The Role
• Ensuring billing accuracy and timeliness, including but not limited to:
- Retro processing
- Weekly reporting
- Special client billing requirements
- Reconciliation of billing and accounts receivable
• Responsible for continual improvement and implementation of timely billing
• Addressing client's invoicing queries and requests
• Ensuring accurate and timely reporting
• Self-driven, fast learner and enjoys a challenge
• Great at problem solving and can think outside the box
• Can multi task and prioritise according to workload
• Have good admin and data entry skills
• Passion in system administration and configuration
• Ideal candidate would have previous experience in recruitment industry and knowledge in payroll/accounts
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.