Senior Credit Officer
We are currentlyseeking an experienced Senior Credit Officer to join our Shared Services Teambased in Karawatha. Working Monday to Friday,you will be responsible for completing the reconciliation, dispute, billing uploads, collections processes for a portfolio of customers across the Toll Group.
Experience job satisfaction whilst working in a fast-paced, inclusive and positive team environment. Improve your skill-set by utilisingour latest online professional development platform. If you are seeking the chance to further your finance career within the Toll Group, this could be the role for you.
As the Senior CreditOfficer, you will:
- Ensure the integrity and timely completion of all data reconciliation tasks as applicable to the portfolio.
- Proactively review all overdue transactions and follow up customers.
- Support team with Administration tasks as required.
- UtiliseMicrosoft Excel to enable the efficient and easy reconciliation of high-volume customer accounts.
- Maintain a solid understanding of Toll and customer operations across the segment and actively support the Credit Manager in all finance and commercial related matters.
- Manage and assist with the timely and accurate preparation of reconciliations, data matching and detailed variance analysis of debtor accounts within control.
- Maintain ongoing reporting for customers.
- Maintain integrity of data and reconciliation of accounts.
- Provide ad hoc support to Senior Leadership Group as instructed/required.
- Maintain compliance with Toll Group policies, processes and procedures relating to all administrative, finance and commercial functions.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with both Internal and External customers.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent finance system skills including Microsoft Office (Excel - High Level) suite and Unibis/Oracle.
- Experience working within a fast paced Receivables dept -high volume group environment.
- The ability to foster and maintain excellent/strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry's future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great - it's what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified countryand be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.