SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Localization Expert
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP's Globalization Product Management (GPM) group proactively manages the globalization of SAP's product offerings in consistency with the overall company strategy. We enable SAP's customers to run a global solution according to their local/country specific needs.
We are currently looking for professionals to drive the roll-in of legal requirements and the roll-out of new localizations across the complete SAP HCM portfolio which includes both On Premise and SuccessFactors solutions, with focus on Australian payroll.
• Work in an international team
• Support Product Management in the localisation of the Australian payroll solution
• Roll in requirements to ensure product compliance
• Interpret legislation and support the development team in the design of the payroll solution
• Support local User-Groups (Special Interest Groups), participate in customer facing events/conferences and deliver presentations on product localisation
• Build strong relationships with customer and other stakeholders and become a trusted advisor on SAP SuccessFactors localisation topics
• Provide local product expertise when required to support sales initiatives and customer demonstrations
• Support our development groups during testing of new requirements and ensure quality of deliverables to our customers
• Handle customer messages when required, and provide specialist knowledge to help achieve a successful resolution
• Support the roll-out of localization solutions i.e. customer newsletter, blogs, webinars
• More than 8 years of work experience with HCM/payroll software for Australia, as an implementation consultant, software developer, or product manager
• Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of Australian HR/payroll legislation
• Experience of working in a virtual team across different time zones
• Customer focused
• Enthusiasm for taking initiative and ability to work independently
• Ability to think creatively and champion new ideas and ways of working
• Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
• Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills
• Ability to manage different stakeholder communities and their differing expectations
• Fluent in English