- Work in a collaborative culture where team work and relationships are valued
- Join a fast growing company with clear career progression opportunities
- Benefit from an array of comprehensive training programs aimed at making you better off
Are you an accountant with 2 or more years of experience now seeking a position that will propel your career towards success? Kelly+Partners firmly believes in supporting the career progression of those who want to grow. We not only focus on improving the technical skills of our team members but also aim to provide a collaborative work environment like no other within the industry.
We work closely with local businesses and high net worth individuals, focusing on a clear objective: help our people and clients be better off. We are a publicly listed company and are only one of two accounting firms in Australia to be B Corp certified, underpinning our passion to operate in a manner than benefits our team members and the local community.
B Corporations form a community of leaders and drive a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Kelly+Partners is one of the country's most progressive and fast growing accounting firms with 16 offices located across New South Wales and Victoria. As an organisation, everything we do is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture. As a team we strive to live out our values each and every day:
- Want The Best For Others
- Does What They Say
- One Team, One Best Way
Are you someone that wants to work in an organisation that is committed to offering the best service and opportunities to our clients and our team?
You will be responsible for preparing accounting and tax work which we can discuss with you during our interview. Experience and qualifications will be reviewed, but not necessary. You will be assessed based on how you are aligned with our values.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualified
- 2+ years of experience
- CA part-completed or willing to commence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
If you would like to discuss your application further please send your resume to