- Be part of a unique team with exceptional growth opportunities
- People focused culture where strong performance is rewarded
- Monthly training and career development meetings
If you are a driven, intelligent and caring professional that wants to help clients go somewhere - then we are looking for you.
This is a great opportunity for a results-orientated Intermediate Accountant to join the Business Services team in our North Sydney office.
Kelly+Partners is one of the country's most progressive and fast growing accounting firms looking after private business owners and high net worth individuals. As an organisation, everything we do is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture. As a team we strive to live out our values each and every day:
- Want The Best For Others
- Do What We Say
- One Team, One Best Way
Are you someone that wants to work in an organisation that is committed to offering the best service and opportunities to our clients and our team?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of management reports, financial statements, tax returns and BAS for individual, partnership, company, trust and superfund clients
- Preparation of FBT returns
- Liaise with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients including the ATO and ASIC
- Work with the Client Director and team to ensure client work is completed within the timeframe allocated
- Preparation of correspondence to clients and other bodies as required
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualified
- CA completed or near completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- 2 - 4 years experience in a Chartered Accounting practice
- MYOB AE, AE Tax and Accounting, Xero, Quickbooks, Advanced MS Excel and MS Word software experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page. Don't forget to include a copy of your resume.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment
where the company rewards its employees.