Your responsibilities include building the prospectus to present to the senior leadership team and board, working on valuation modelling and looking at balance sheet impacts. The business is looking to IPO on the ASX and your work up front will be integral to the success of this.
Your Skills & Experience
* CA/CPA qualification
* Experience in senior Finance roles
* Experience with IPOs and prospectus writing
* Previous experience in an ASX listed environment preferred
* Experience in a start up or SME
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
* Impressive organisational skills.
* Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to partner with senior stakeholders in a business including the board. You understand the IPO process, having been through it in pervious roles where you have been hands on and into the detail.
What's on offer?
* An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
* A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
* The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
* Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
* A modern, energised working environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
* A company that recognises excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
IPO experience, ASX businesses
Job reference : 06800-0011792654Specialisation : Project consulting