RPS is seeking an energetic Credit Controller to join our Finance team based in Fortitude Valley. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Chasingup overdue payments via telephone and email
- Resolvingcustomer queries and issues
- Reviewingcredit applications and references
- Use your knowledge of different legal entities and credit verification process to ensure credit worthiness
- Setting credit limits
- Receipting, allocation and reconciliation of payments to customer's accounts
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments
- Managingthe Days Sales Outstanding figure
- Assisting with month end
- Producingweekly Aged Debtor Reports
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- Assessing companyrisk
- Referring debtsto third party collection agencies when necessary
- Assisting the broader accounts team with ad hoc tasks
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Finance
- 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Understanding of the end to end Accounts Receivable process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Willingness to work as a part of a small team with an emphasis on providing a high level of service and support to the core business
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
RPS is a connected global professional services firm of 5,600 people. Operating in 125 countries we're as diverse as the communities and clients we represent. Together, we define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We solve problems that matter to our clients and their communities. And we are easy to work with. We are confidently pragmatic and we have a winning mindset. Making complex easy.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and passion required to succeed in this position, then please submit your application no later than COB 14 May 2021.
- Interstate and overseas applications will not be considered
- Agency applications will not be considered