Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager. You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic analysis, checks and controls.
How you will contribute
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
Basic Purpose of Position
The role is responsible for financial analysis, commercial decision support, management and KPI reporting and month end close activities.
• Reporting on a Customer and Category basis
• Extraction and analysis of monthly P/L reports
• Adhoc reporting as required, supporting Commercial Finance function
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and reporting
• Partnering Finance and Sales function to ensure claims management process adheres to Policy
• At least 1-3 years' experience in audit or similar background, ideally in a FMCG environment
• Has completed/working towards professional CA/CPA required
• Core understanding of fundamental finance principles
• Commercial acumen, strong analytical and conceptual abilities
• Strong stakeholder management/business partnering skills
• SAP experience is an advantage
No Relocation support available