Risk Assurance Senior Associate, Process Assurance (Multiple Positions)
Risk Assurance Senior Associate, Process Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Assist clients in optimizing control activities, organizational strategy and policy and procedures to enhance internal audit functions by applying Enterprise Risk Management concepts to identify, assess, mitigate, and proactively consider emerging risks. Increase value and reduce costs of compliance related activities. Reduce company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions. Conduct transaction testing, technical IT controls and perform readiness assessments. Assist clients in leveraging technology investments to help establish, optimize, and sustain a real-time controls environment at an enterprise level. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships, and understand business needs and common industry issues facing clients.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field, plus 2 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Working in the areas of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing related to business process and IT management controls;
- Leading IT related controls assurance or controls readiness projects associated with external audits, internal audits and service organization controls report;
- Implementing COSO framework, CoBIT, ITIL or IT control frameworks;
- Leveraging current and emerging technologies, such as: Oracle Database, SAP, Oracle, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies; and
- Managing and coaching staff as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and execute audit procedures.
Travel up to 60% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2953, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.