Technical Credit Controller
Remote role- IBA/ Technical Credit Controller - Start-Up Insurtech company - £35k-40k
Your new company
Are you looking work for an innovative company who will encourage you to put your stamp on things? Are you seeking development within an exciting, growing start up? Are you looking for a flexible company with fully remote working?
You will be working for a start up Insurtech Company who specialise in distributing Insurance at point of sales. They are currently at Series A funding stage with exciting growth in sight! The business have already gained some global B2B2C clients and are keen to onboard a technical credit controller.
Your new role
This role is not a typical credit control position. The duties include:
- Carry out daily revenue reconciliations to ensure bordereaux reconciles with policy detail and cash payments either made directly from customers or through a premium finance arrangement.
- Carry out monthly revenue reconciliation of premium against the company's premium finance partner (ability to reconcile what we expect on a cash basis)
- Manage the aged debt within set parameters in a timely and accurate fashion in line with the Team KPI's.
- Assist in/ carry out processing and credit control to resolve issues identified.
- Carry out quality checks of Operational work.
- Cash allocation.
- Carry out production of Aged Debt reports/ MI for the monthly finance report. Analyse accounts to determine premium expected and overdue.
- Identification, resolution and documentation of quality issues to cleanse data as required and feed documentation into continuous improvement.
- Day to day manual cash reconciliation
- Reconciliation analysis
- The company use Xero but experience within this system is not essential
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate for the Credit Control position will need to have extensive insurance knowledge and have an understanding of binding authorities and borereaux.
You will have a 'growth mindset' and by this we mean someone who is forward thinking, keen to add value and develop!
What you'll get in return
Fully remote working. 23 days holiday + 8 days BH. Company sick pay scheme. Group life assurance cover. A range of retail and hospitality discounts. Standard pension. Health shield cash plan benefits. My Wellness support. WeCare Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.