- Local Government
- A local government client requires a Financial Accountant to join the finance team for a period of between 3-6 months
- Managing the completion of the financial statements for the County Council
- Responsible for the production of the Statutory Accounts
- Managing the general ledgers through reconciliations, implementing and reviewing internal controls
- Financial reporting and the completion of statutory external financial returns including statistical returns and benchmarking as appropriate
- To be responsible for the accurate completion of grant claims, statistical and financial returns and reconciliations as required
- The successful candidate must have local goverment accounting experience in order to be considered for this role.
- They will need to be proactive, have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise workload to fit to strict deadlines.
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Work from home