This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to join a thriving Accountancy practice in a role with plenty of variety day to day.
This client is a rapidly growing organisation, who pride themselves on putting their staff at the heart of everything they do. Offering plenty of progression opportunities, they aim to support their team with a range of benefits and education programmes.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Production of Client Accounts
- Completing VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations and posting bank transaction
- Input of all purchase & sales invoices
- Monthly Cash Flow
- Prepare accounts to trial balance (accruals, prepayments, depreciation)
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience of working within an Accountancy practice
- Have experience of Xero
- Have started/interested in starting a full qualification in ACCA/ACA
- Possess strong Communication skills
This role offers the successful candidate a generous starting salary and the opportunity for internal progression from day 1. The successful candidate will join a friendly team, and will be directly managed by several qualified accountants who can provide support and knowledge.