Associate Analyst - Finance
The Supply Chain Finance Analyst is responsible for activities in Cost & Inventory and Fixed Assets.
What will you do?
- In-depth understand of Costing & Fixed Asset Processes
- SAP Environment
- Period Closing Activities
- Product Costing of Products – Manufacturing & Commercial Plants
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
- Costing of new Products & periodic cost revisions.
- Calculate, post, and allocate JE
- Perform cost center review
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Prepare Cost sheets
- Run monthly Plant Performance Report
- Product wise profitability
- Calculate new products and simulation
- Perform process reconciliations
- Cost variance analysis
- Perform as per Individual Objectives
- Prepare standard cost and Inter Company Pricing
- Perform SOX assessment and compliance
- Lease Accounting
- Support Finance process projects (Continuous Improvement)
- Global Partner management
2+ Years (minimum one year of Product Costing); SAP FICO experience is must
Commerce Graduate along with CA (Inter or Final)/ICWA (Inter or Final)/CIMA (partial/full)/MBA Finance/other equivalent qualifications
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law..
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Apply for Associate Analyst - Finance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly