Commercial Coordinator - Finance (12m contract)
AMP Capital is a global investment management business and is with a diversified asset class mix. As part
of the AMP Group, we share a heritage that spans over 160 years.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled us to grow internationally, and today we have
operations established in the Middle East, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, the United
Kingdom and the United States. We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging
our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering
strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over A$188 billion (as at 30
Dec 2020) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
A specialist division of AMPCSC. Providing brands & retailers with solutions across a range of platforms;
Media, Retail, Partnership & Key Accounts.
Working within the AMP Capital property portfolio, The Commercial Team drive key stakeholder value by
complimenting and transforming the shopping centre environment and shopper experience through
innovative and engaging revenue-based assets and opportunities.
Purpose of the role
To substantially add value to the company and shareholder wealth through;
• Supporting the Commercial Team and Divisional Commercial Managers with regular finance
reporting, finance processes and other coordination tasks
• Coordinate stakeholder input for budget and forecast deliverables within the Commercial Team
• Assisting with the timely and efficient allocation and receipting of client payments.
• Lead and oversee the reporting implementation for the Commercial Team using Salesforce and
• Liaise with internal finance teams, including presentation preparation, debt processing and
distribution of budgets and forecasts.
• Ensuring accuracy between all systems including RMS9+, JDE, Cougar and Salesforce.
• Track revenue and costs across projects
• Role focussed on coordination of business unit and stakeholder reporting across the Commercial
Team and communication to wider Retail business.
• Accurate and real-time reporting
• Tertiary qualification in Finance, Business or Accounting preferred
• Driver's licence and access to own vehicle essential
• Retail Property experience preferred
• Finance and/or finance coordination experience preferred
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills essential
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.