Analyse and present key financial and operational data, in an accurate and timely manner, to assist senior management in making critical business decisions.
My client are a well-known food manufacturer based in the East Midlands. They are looking to expand their finance function with the addition of a Management Accountant.
- Analysing operational performance, identifying areas for improvement, and driving action to improve operational efficiency (key focus on material waste control and labour).
- Presenting the weekly results to the senior management team.
- General day to day accounting responsibilities / projects
- Continually reviewing business processes to ensure effective and efficient control.
- A background in food manufacturing is essential for this role
- Qualified(ACCA or CIMA) or 3+ years' QBE
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Competent in producing accurate financial reports whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Competitive base salary
- Pension + Benefits