Head of FP&A
I'm working with one of Europe's fastest growing technology companies who are on the hunt for a qualified, agile and enthusiastic Head of FP&A who has a passion for technology.
The company is a recent constituent of the FTSE250 and provide technology to the travel industry. They are seeing revenues grow considerably and have successfully increased their market share during the pandemic, thanks to their joint ventures and bespoke and pioneering technology which they have been selling on to third parties.
- Leading the business through their annual planning and budgeting cycle
- Driving financial and non-financial forecasting and KPIs, evaluating risks and opportunities for the management team
- Developing and driving model-building on Anaplan
- Providing monthly rolling forecast updates
- Helping the business manage trade-offs in delivering against financial targets and maintaining financial control
- Supporting the business through their strategic planning process
- Maintaining the 3/5 year plan outlook, and contributing to the objective assessment of past investments and future opportunities
- Proactive involvement in other business-critical ad hoc projects including corporate development opportunities and M&A
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA with at least 5 years PQE and solid academics. They will be very commercial focused whilst being able to understand what financial information can shape the decision making process and the impact on the wider business.
Experience within digital or e-commerce would be beneficial.
The company can pay between £95-110k + benefits so please apply within if this sounds the sort of role you would be interested in, and capable of doing.