Officer - Financial Assistance
Are you a great communicator looking to expand your career in fintech? Able to wear multiple hats, speak confidently to customers, and take ownership of the end-to-end collections process with ease? This might just be the right role for you.
- Contact customers who are in arrears.
- Setup and manage payment arrangements, follow up on missed payment arrangements.
- Help setup, manage and follow up on hardship applications and existing hardship Loans.
- Coordinate the issuance of default and legal notices.
- Process default listings and liaise with CRBs
- Liaise and manage relationships with legal team.
- Liaise and manage relationships mercantile agencies.
- Generate reports (Weekly and Monthly)
- Take ownership of whole collections function.
- Ensure that collections are performed within the collections policies and guidelines.
- Opportunity to diversify role and perform other payments and settlements type functions across the business.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong dispute handling and resolution skills.
- Strong team player.
- Good all-round IT skills.
- Ability to work in a high paced, high pressure environment to drive results while balancing customer outcomes.
- Knowledge of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act and Australian Privacy Principle's.
- Knowledge of the financial hardship guidelines and requirements.
- Knowledge of the statement of claim and default judgement process.
- Knowledge of Comprehensive Credit Reporting (ideal not required).
- Good level of Collections Legal knowledge preferred.
The Cool Stuff
- Flexible working including working from home through this COVID period. Don't worry, we've got lots of opportunities to connect to your team and the company virtually.
- Access to an awesome location in a vibrant office in Circular Quay.
- Fantastic working environment and culture (our most recent eNPS score was 76).
- The opportunity to work for one of the most exciting Fintech businesses in Australia, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
- Growth opportunities as the company continues to grow.
- World-class culture, with the ability to have a real impact on the company as it grows.
- Enjoy table tennis, arcade machines and regular tournaments to challenge your colleagues!
- A massage-pod which you can use any time to keep you relaxed and feeling your best
If you are keen to join our team please apply here. Our team will get back to you if you're selected to move to the next stage of the process.
Powered by JazzHR