Finance Business Partner
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well-being charity as a Finance Business Partner. A home based contract, but with regular Leeds based meetings.
A Leeds based well-being charity supporting people across Yorkshire and beyond.
A mindful employer with a commitment to the training and development of all staff.
Disability confident employer.
As Finance Business Partner you will work in a team and successfully develop strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders. Key areas of delivery will include:
Working collaboratively and commercially to delivering regular review and high-quality insight and analysis.
Review and analysis of business area performance against financial plans, providing insights and reporting variances to several commercial business areas and finance colleagues. This includes preparation and accurate recording of budget and forecast information in the financial reporting systems.
Responding to requests for ad-hoc management information and analysis on a clearly presented and timely basis
Encouraging and recommending means of continuous improvement in data, systems and information feeding ideas into BI and the wider finance team.
Decision and appraisal support to ensure the financial aspects of investment and other commercial proposals are properly considered, providing constructive challenge where appropriate.
The successful Finance Business Partner candidate will have experience of using their accountancy skills to business partner with a range of stakeholders and possess the following skills and experience:
- You will be fully qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA or equivalent )
- This could be extremely suitable for someone looking to make their first move out of accountancy practice or someone with experience of working in a commercial environment and providing financial support to in a client lead environment
- Demonstrable financial knowledge with an excellent understanding of applicable accounting standards and financial / management accounting processes
- Wide ranging experience of accounting and control processes in a complex commercial business employing sophisticated enterprise level financial systems.
- Advanced SAP/ similar ERP knowledge and skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service focus and ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
c£35,000 - 43,00 depending upon relevant experience
Good work life balance and holiday allowance
Good benefits package and pension scheme
A home based role, but regular meetings on a weekly basis will be required in the Leeds area, so candidates will need to be able to commute frequently to Leeds.