Michael Page are working exclusively with a business to source a Finance Manager, reporting to the FD and the MD.
Since their inception in 2018, the business have gone through an impressive growth period, turning over c£14 million with a projected £20m by 2022.
The business provide all aspects of data storage and provide cutting-edge cybersecurity services. With the founders having decades of combined experience they are in a prime position to be key players within their field and as such are looking to add to their senior leadership team.
A newly created role has become available for a Finance Manager, reporting into the Finance Director with a dotted line to the MD.
This is a hands on SME role, where responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of month end and year end accounts
- Monthly Account Reconciliations
- Monthly Reconciliation of invoice discount providers accounts.
- Monthly management information including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and sales reports
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Management of working capital
- Fulfil a Business Partnering role with the Commercial & Sales teams.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as identified by the Managing Director.
- Managing the production of statutory accounts & support the audit process as required.
- Overall responsibility for credit insurance management & other general business insurance requirements.
- Enhance business procedures and controls.
- Leveraging the netsuite system to enhance performance management.
- Manage & improve cash management.
- Manage one part time resource for AP, AR & payments.
- Manage the relationship with third party payroll provider.
We are looking for a newly or recently qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA will be considered), and are open to candidates straight from Practice or Industry.
You will be confident working autonomously, demonstrating a proactive approach but also adding value to the wider commercial team.
Experience of foreign currency and stock management would be hugely advantageous, as would a working knowledge of Netsuite.
Remote working is possible however occasional travel will be required to the head office in London.