Ready to grow and share your skills
- Demonstrated inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours(we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don't take ourselves too seriously).
- Understand and share expertise in month-end duties and report preparation.
- Responsible for accounting of critical subsidiaries which includes their month end processes and management reports.
- Develop and support solutions that contribute in the group's statutory reporting and financial statement preparation.
- Value adding GL analysis and reporting on variance to forecast/budget/prior year.
- Demonstrate understanding, motivations and expertise for external audits and monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Accounting degree qualified.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Strong experience in financial accounting.
- Experience working with ASX listed businesses in commercial or Big 4 environments is preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite and Hyperion is an advantage.
- Advanced understanding of technical accounting, consolidation and statutory reporting.
- Strong analytical skills.
When you work at carsales you don't just have a job, but you have a rewarding career. carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on providing a diverse workplace that brings out the best in its people. We encourage everyone of all ages and background to apply. We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
And just a quick one...
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.