Business Finance - Executive
Business finance dept. acts as the CFO to the specific business unit.
Profile encompasses review of contracts, margins, cost of delivery, invoicing and collection, customer profitability analysis, revenue closure with revenue assurance team and quarter/year-end book closure, cost management and
compilation of data for profit & loss accounts and other MIS as deemed necessary in coordination with the centralized FP&A team.
- Understanding of concepts such as profitability and ratio analysis, costing, pricing, revenue recognition and reporting, and other financial and accounting concepts.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in teams and individually and under strict deadlines.
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint Experience with SAP preferred.
BBM, BBA, BMS, B.Com and allied specializations
- 10th or equivalent: Minimum 70%
- 12th or equivalent: Minimum 70%
- Graduation: Minimum 65% or 6.5 GPA or equivalent
Year of Passing
Graduation - 2021 ONLY
CIMA should be – 2020 & 2021 ONLY
Apply for Business Finance - Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly