Risk Assurance Manager, Internal Audit Services (Multiple Positions)
Risk Assurance Manager, Internal Audit Services (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Performing risk management procedures, public accounting practices and procedures, and Internal Audit technology tools for planning, design, performance of testing, and reporting. Conduct aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, other Financial/Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO). Advise company or firm-wide functions within Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act regulations and requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting Principe’s (GAAP); financial and operational fraud risk management; antifraud internal controls; IT general and process controls, anti-corruption and anti-bribery and auditor Independence.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have a CIA, CISA or CPA license.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Supervising internal audit processes, control evaluations and testing methodologies, or other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies such as COSO;
- Applying U.S. GAAP, financial and operational fraud risk management, and/or anti-fraud internal controls;
- Conducting IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security;
- Working with implementation of outsourcing and co-sourcing, and/or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance services; and
- Evaluating and assessing an organizations objectives relating to its risk management priorities, the current regulatory environment, and the needs of critical stakeholders.
Travel up to 40% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2944, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.