Opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing construction company to support Directors with decision making while managing the finance function. Experience working within construction is essential.
Growing construction company which delivers projects across the UK, with a family like culture where staff are looked after and valued. Currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the team and support decision making while managing the finance function.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Improve/restructure the accounts processes
- Provide recommendations of improvements
- Review and implement new accounting software.
- Produce management accounts with KPI's
- Sage CIS Returns/Sage Job Costings
- Manage, mentor and drive the finance team
- Conduct financial reviews of company systems
- Ensure that statutory obligations are met on issues such as VAT and Personal Taxation
- Various adhoc work
The successful Finance Manager:
- Qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- Knowledge of CIS
- Previous experience working for construction or engineering company
- Experience managing a small team
- Strong systems knowledge, in particular Sage
The successful Finance Manager will receive a competitive salary alongside additional benefits and progression opportunities.