Your new company
A high-growth property development business in Central London currently in the midst of an exciting expansion phase. My client is the largest provider of high-end developments and is currently looking for an FP&A Manager to join their finance department and support in the growth of the business.
Your new role
This is an exciting new role offering a variety of duties and responsibilities to an experience FP&A professional:
- Responsible for the management of the FP&A function reporting to the Group FC
- Introducing and training team on new planning tool
- Managing finance analyst and supporting their development
- Leading on budgeting and forecasting including annual planning
- Business partnering with operational stakeholders and heads of departments
- Design and work on new management reports
- Performing financial modelling on Excel and creating new models
- Long term planning
- Presentation to Board
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with experience of working in a commercial finance setting. Ideally you will have previous experience of financial modelling using Excel to an advanced level as well as experience of working on large ERP/planning software. You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to build excellent working relationships, any experience of working within the retail or property sector would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and rapidly growing business where you will have the opportunity to create and influence the FP&A division heavily. You will be offered a competitive salary and a hybrid/flexible working pattern.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly